۱۳۹۲ اردیبهشت ۳۰, دوشنبه

Yesterday was the trial of a terrorist psychopathy who attacked me with an ax March 30, 2011, he is a total psychopathy, and I think he needs to care for special care treatments. What I have seen things in person?


Yesterday was the trial of a terrorist  psychopathy who attacked me with an ax March 30, 2011, he is a total psychopathy, and I think he needs to care for special care treatments. What I have seen things in person?
He has a fantasy-oriented thoughts. He is an aggressive type of non-genuine psychopath. He usually lie still, he also suffers from great hypocrisy,
He's one of the things that slander person he has mental illness.


He himself told me that he killed one person alone with the help of his brother when Altash lived in a refugee situation in Iraq.
Sweden does not have such sick persons who only provide headaches to the Swedes.
He lied to the judge yesterday and said that I told him I'm a cop, but he is lying like hell. because I told several people I used to talk to them we live in Sweden if we see someone doing crime then we should raport police to stop criminals and get a neat and clean society. Then he interpreted totally wrong my orders which spoke of a day I seat myself beside consumed on Kronoparken center.
I want to tell you again if I were someone who does crime or vandalism to society then I will report to the police.
what do he do? He usually send information about people to Iranian intelligence via his yahoo account's or his Gmail account's. He with the help of two people when I was in Stockholm and a girl living in my apartment came and talked to the girl and she could not Persian or Kurdish, hamid and his other friends had to take my information and I had a little diary with them took and sold to Iranian agents in Sweden
He suffers from strong paranoid and schizophrenic.
He is a total liar person because his life has always been a liar and scam, he lives with lies and fantasy uncertain.
He is also misunderstand what others are saying or talking about anything, he suspects all the time about seeing someone laugh or two people would talk to each other, he believes that they're talking about him and the suspect immediately, and I think he is an abnormal person and should meet the psychologist damn people are clear what they should laugh or would sit together and talk to each other, I do not know why he does not see a psychologist when he carries with him such strong paranoid, he thinks he's so tall person and Israeli and U.S. authority afraid of him, there are strong mental illnesses.

هیچ نظری موجود نیست:

ارسال یک نظر