۱۳۹۷ شهریور ۱۰, شنبه

Message from Amena Qaderi to all people in the world and human rights institutions Tears and words of Amina Qaderi Mother Zanyar Moradi Political Prisoner Sentenced to death to all people in the world and human rights institutions:



Message from Amena Qaderi to all people in the world and human rights institutions Tears and words of Amina Qaderi Mother Zanyar Moradi Political Prisoner Sentenced to death to all people in the world and human rights institutions:
Two months ago, the Iranian intelligence service killed Amineh Ghaderi man Eqbal Moradi.
It's been ten years since my son's death was horrified and my son and my companion, my wife (Iqbal Muradi), are no longer alive! It's been ten years since I have not seen my son!

My husband had a human rights campaign in the Campaign for the Defense of Civil and Political Prisoners and the Defenders of Human Rights in Kurdistan!

Many times they wanted to assassinate my husband
!
Zanjar and Loghman were sentenced to death by fabricating fake accusations.
I want all human rights institutions and people to help my son free! Hear and hear me scream

هیچ نظری موجود نیست:

ارسال یک نظر